To uplift and empower victims & provide restorative justice to survivors of violence.
Surviving violence is a brave journey. Empowered Survivor Project provides streamlined resources to victims of violence. We work to serve culturally specific programs to those people of color who are most at risk to be exposed to the trauma of brutality.
The Survivor’s Voice
- Becoming a voter registrar
- Exercising voting rights
- Volunteer programs
- Join Raise Your Voice campaign
- Mentorship programs
- Peer-to-Peer counseling sessions
- Rally and protest activation
- Join the survivor referral network